Wholesale In a Box: Maker Workflow
We want every maker who uses Wholesale In a Box to be able to introduce their handmade work to stores powerfully, authentically, and efficiently. Since we can't be in the studio with every maker, we made a video that walks you through a workflow that is as simple and effective as possible.
Wholesale In a Box maker workflow
Here’s a little more information on what we covered in this video:
- The overall ideal workflow with Wholesale In a Box, broken down by workflow in the Stores page and workflow in the Calendar page.
- How to use filters in the Stores page
- How followups work in relation to intro emails, and our presets for them.
- What happens if you mark different statuses for stores
- How to mark tasks as "done"
- What to do if you get behind in your outreach
looking for more resources on how to use wholesale in a box effectively?
- Save time on your Email Outreach: Read our Article about Canned Responses and Email Shortcuts.
- Already have Stockists prior to working with Wholesale In a Box? Watch our How to Add Stores You've Contacted Previously video to learn how to add them into the platform.
- Still unclear on Filters? Check out our video on How to Sort Stockists and Leads.
- Why should I Mark Tasks as Done vs. Making a Note about them? More here.
- Once you've got a solid list of Stockists, keeping them up to date and taken care of is critical. Watch this video on How To Cultivate Current Stockists and Get the Reorder
Maker Workflow is brought to you by Etan and Emily at Wholesale In a Box. Wholesale In a Box is an all-in-one system that makes it easier to introduce your work to stores & cultivate stockist reorders. You make it happen. We make it easier.